the chronicles of bebe

Sunday, June 01, 2008

where am i headed?

this is the eternal question and it fulfills me with so much fear. i really find it hard to live in the moment and plan well enough for future decisions. i just feel like i'm in a tug of war all the time with the opposite sides pulling towards stability and anarchy. i fall back to good old stability because it's like an easy chair. you can sit there and watch the world go by. maybe a labyrinth would be a better metaphor. i really don't know.moving this towards the concrete, how does this apply to my life right now? i can buy a house or not buy a house. sell the place i'm in or rent it out. simple choices with different consequences, the delorean is really needed sometimes. i really should enjoy life and not take things too seriously. i find that sooooo hard to do at times.

i've enjoyed my time at work this year, it really has been so busy that i haven't much time to think like this. there is always something to do and the constant engagement with students is demanding. kids at that age mainly live and i'm in awe of that. there are kids that live life far too seriously, thankfully they're in the minority. the staff are fantastic at the school and they've helped me so much. their skills provide something for me to aspire to me in my teaching ability and it's wonderful to be challenged in that way. i'm looking very forward to my trip to melbourne over the school holidays and have some fun. i hope the new library will be finished by the end of july. then it is on for something else to occupy my mind.

the next entry i write will be a fun one, all these obtuse ones are a bit of a downer.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home